Followers

Monday, February 16, 2009

rain, rain


Rain. It has been DUMPING for over 36 hours. I forced Cruz to go out to do his thing, he doesn't like to get his toes wet. Sensey! Poor puppy. Im going to work out and maybe go to see the Movie 'Push" ? We'll see.
Maybe I should paint... hhhmmmm artist, studio... ? Why isn't that working for me?? PROCRASTINATION, I am the world expert. Ok here is another painting from my arcives... This is a color pencil I did to show kids how to make a black gorilla without using too much black... this guy looks about how I feel with being inside with all this rain. blaaa

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, blog-miester. Like the gorilla. You can imagine how we feel shut in here at the 70 Park Avenue Hotel. My spirit animal is a mountain lion...I think I will practice drawing mountain lions. Hear me ROOOOOOARRRRRR! Love, Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolene,

    You are a Goddess!!!!!!!!! I just love reading the blog. John created one for us too, since we are traveling across America, one leg at a time.

    WE miss you!!!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete