Followers

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ok. I worked for an hour trying to up load some pics from my sketchbook. OBVIOUSLY it didn't work. So this is our XMas pic. Nice hu... I call it Okie2. Im not so good with the computer, Im pretty sure I was abducted as a child & some alien metal was put in my head,  because anything like a radio or computer doesn't work for me. I AM NOT INEPT. Ok, just a little insecurity, Im ok now.I spent money today at Costco to grease our economy. I did my part! We went and saw a movie the other day, good, Dave and I both liked it, "Push". Had had a nice lunch at DD's today with family, and now for the weather. ITS STILL RAINING> ok thats all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Man I should come do Christmas with you! Looks like your crew had some fun! Your blog is excellent, I have probs loading pics too but I think it is the upload feature on blogspot or my satellite internet that claims to be so fast but in reality it extremely slooooow. Keep it up I will love reading it. We Have to take a workshop again together and catch up on things. Raining here too so I feel your pain! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best Christmas picture!!! You look like a crazy happy family!

    ReplyDelete