Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Well, Easter at our house was huge. 50 relatives invaded.. opps came over for a pot luck / bbq. The rain and wind chased most of the people inside, and all was good. Lots of food and fun had by all. I got away from painting my "hawaii" paintings but I am going to get back on that horse hopefully tomorrow. Wish me luck. This was my last painting, I did finally put a varnish on it and called it good. Im thinking about doing another version of it with the clouds a bit more graded. Everyone has really liked this one (me too) So Im going to do another to see if I can improve on it.. My garden is looking great, I have plants coming up in good ol' spring fashion. It gets me so excited to see everything popping up out of the ground. I know some of it is probably weeds but Im hoping for flowers too. I'll keep you posted. OH and hay check out my other blog at artdogstudio.net

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I just checked in here and looked around your website and blogs. You've been busy!! I really like this painting - especially the highlighting in the clouds.

    How is the LG Rec class? or are you between sessions?

    ReplyDelete